Finish the slide
Finish the slide, screenshot and paste onto geog ibook
Work on geog ibook
Read pg 2-23
Work on your slides with your team
Finish your group's introduction
Finish Chinese AA if you have not done so
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Friday, June 23, 2017
Gentle reminder for all students to be appropriately groomed when you report for school on , ( is a Public Holiday!). There will be a attire and grooming check during morning assembly.
- Male Students
- Hair must be short and neatly combed
- Clean-shaven (not allowed to keep facial hair such as beards, long side-burns or moustaches)
- Female Students – Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied up
- Simple hair accessories such as hand bands, hair clips may be worn
- Long fringe should be clipped up
- Fingernails must be kept clean, short and unvarnished
- Attire worn must be clean and neatly pressed with no holes, tears or frayed areas.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Holiday Homework?For Reference?
1)Meth (Big WS about graphs)
3)English (Situational and compo, Visual text, compre.)
4)CL book slide stuff?
P.S. My info may be wrong.
P.P.S. Subject to changes.
P.P.P.S. Why did no one post holiday HW?
P.P.P.P.S. Put in comments HW i missed, And HCL hw.
RANDOM FACT! (cos ynot)
P.S. means postscript, P.P.S. means postquam-post-scriptum and P.P.P.S. means post post post scriptum etc.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Common Test Top Scores and Top 3 ScorersOverall:
1) Zowie 69.7✌️
2) David 69.1✌️
3) Yadira 68✌️
Subject Top Scorers:
Higher Chinese: Zowie✌️
Chinese: Yan En✌️
Higher Malay: Nadrah✌️
Integrated Humanities: David✌️
Mathematics: Kang Jing✌️
Congratulations to all the names above!
Once again I apologise for the incredibly late post.